Microsoft Office is a client-server software developed by Microsoft Corporation. This software comes with a plethora of features for the users that helps them to do many personal and professional work-related task. The first version introduced of MS Office Install contained MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel; which are the most popular processing tools of Microsoft Office. If you are installing the MS Office for the first time, you need to follow some setup guidelines which we have discussed below. However, if you want to reinstall Microsoft Office, and you have already redeemed the product key, you can do it by visiting the Microsoft official website.
After the user purchase Microsoft Office, they need to activate and download the product. The detailed guidelines are mentioned in the packaging if the user has purchased it from the retail store or the online store. And, if the product directly comes from Microsoft, the user can complete the Microsoft Office install process using the link, they get on the registered email or find the ” install office” link on the receipt. In this post, we are going to provide detailed instructions for the installation and re-installation of Microsoft Office on a Mac device.
How to install Microsoft Office?
All the Microsoft products come with an activation key. If you have the activation key, you can sign in with your existing account, and enter that key. However, you always have an option to create a new account. Below we are sharing the step by step instructions for Microsoft Office install process on the Mac device:
- Visit the Microsoft Office official website.
- Now, you need to sign in with your existing account. If you do not have one, make a new account.
- Click on the ” install” button to install Microsoft office on your device.
- Now, click on ” Office 365 apps”. After this, the downloading process will begin.
- Go to the ” finder” section, and click on Downloads.
- After this, click the ” Microsoft Office installer. pkg” file.
- Tap the Continue button.
- When you see the license agreement, read it and click on the “Agree” button.
- Select the location to install, and click on the install button.
- Now, you need to type the ” Mac administrator” password.
- Click on the install software option.
- Once the installation process gets completed, click on the Close button. So, these are some simple steps that can help you with Microsoft Office install process on your device.
Are You Having Trouble Using Microsoft Office On Mac? Reinstall The Software
If there are some bugs or errors in the existing version of MS Office you have already downloaded on your Mac device, then you must consider re-installing the software. Although, before you reinstall Microsoft Office’s newest version, you need to uninstall the Microsoft Office from Mac manually. To remove the Microsoft Office, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
Uninstallation is a three-part process:
- Move Microsoft Office to the trash.
- Remove it from the library folder.
- Remove the application from Mac Dock.
Once you have successfully removed the Microsoft Office from your device, you can proceed further and reinstall Microsoft office on your Mac system.
To know how to reinstall Microsoft Office, proceed with the step-by-step instructions mentioned below:
- Visit the Microsoft Office official website and download the ” Microsoft office install ” latest version.
- Go to the download section, and double-click on the installer file.
- When you see the installation screen, hit the Continue button.
- Review the “license agreement”, hit the continue button.
- Choose how you would like to proceed further and click on the continue button.
- Check the disk space requirement, and proceed next with a click on the install option.
- Type the Mac login password, click to install the software.
- Once you are done, click the Close button. So, this is how you can reinstall Microsoft Office on your Mac PC.
We hope that these simple steps will help you with the ” Microsoft Office install or reinstall” process. All the mentioned guidelines are easy to follow and even help beginners. Once you have successfully installed the Microsoft Office on your Mac, you can use the MS Office features to perform multiple tasks.
However, if you are having trouble installing or re-installing the Microsoft office on your device, you can visit office.com/setup and find the simple setup guidelines for Mac as well as Windows computers. Also, so you can contact the Microsoft Office experts to says for immediate professional help for the software installation. The support services are available through direct call, email, and messaging. Contact the experts today!